With US Open Tennis and New York Fashion Week taking place at the same time, I couldn't be more giddy with excitement. I was lucky enough to get tickets to the US Open Women's and Men's Doubles finals today (thanks to the best girlfriend a girl could have) and live blocks from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center. Always one to be prepared, I packed my bag with a few essentials (note: some items can't be taken to the US Open for security purposes, but are Fashion Week friendly):
1. Zara ombré purse
2. Michael Kors Essential Zip Wallet for iPhone 5. This wallet holds everything without looking messy. It's great for storing your credit cards and ID with room for collecting business cards.
3. My handmade sandalwood blend body spray. As much as I love my Coach, Gaultier, Chanel and Vivienne Westwood scents, I've applied the principals of my organic skincare line and healthy lifestyle to all areas including perfume. Besides, the scent is naturally divine!
4. Leather Hermés notebook for taking notes that really matter.
5. My Théo Pure Skin Collection Purifying Floral Tonic for a fragrant and refreshing spritz while courtside; and the Théo Glowing Face Serum to give my hair a pick-me-up as I transition from day to night (yes, it's a dual purpose product that's perfect for maintaining those fly-aways and giving dull hair a healthy sheen when you're on the run).
6. Handmade cotton disinfectant wipes. I love a strong handshake, but I also like to keep things clean. The light, lingering citrus scent is a bonus.
7. The iPad Retina Display needs no introduction or explanation. Where I go, it goes.
8. Nikon DSLR. Same as iPad explanation above.
9. Amazing studded hat on loan from a friend. Not sure when I'll use it, but I'll know when the time is right.
I'm prepped and ready to go for this amazing week!. Note to self: Bring sunscreen!